BRACERS Record Detail
To access the original letter, email the Ready Division.
Tinker thanks BR for a meeting with two members. He writes of debates over what to do about a Sept. 9th demonstration: whether to postpone, to cancel, or to carry on. Tinker asks for Russell's view.
The enclosed open letter at document .149634 explains the situation in further detail.
Record last modified 2016/03/23
Created/last modified by duncana